About Prib's Musings

[Updated 4-28-2009]

This blog is primarily a place for me to journal my thoughts on whatever happens to be on my mind. In my about me post, I told about some of my interests and hobbies. My general blogging schedule will be:

  • Sunday: Miscellaneous
  • Tuesday: Health
  • Thursday: Bible study
  • Friday: Finance

...and other times on whatever topics come to mind.

I would also like this blog to be a place where my friends and family that I don't see on a regular basis can keep up with what is going on in my life.

I'd also like for it to be a place where discussion and interaction happens. Up to this point, most of my posts have simply contained a bunch of facts or happenings in my life. I'm going to be posting more things such opinions on current events and reactions to posts in other blogs that particularly interest me. I'll also review books I read, movies I watch, and interesting food I eat.

Feel free to browse the archives, both here and at my health blog (which has been superseded by Tuesday postings).

0 comments:

Post a Comment