Back from Florida

I returned from Florida on Wednesday evening. Overall it was a great trip. I saw some family members I hadn't seen in 10 years, some I hadn't seen in even longer, and some I had never met. We all had a good time hanging out together, catching up, and celebrating my Great Grandma Grace's 100th birthday. Here is a picture of Grandma Grace on her birthday:

I am much less frazzled than before I left. I got my homework done and emailed with little incident (or likely correct answers but oh well) and the situation at work seems to not be a big deal.

I need to catch up on schoolwork this weekend. I have probably watched 1/3 of the lectures so far and didn't get much out of those. I can't stand when professors lecture from PowerPoint - it's so hard to learn when being talked at.

I haven't been too faithful about the faithfulness experiment - I started strong but didn't do it at all during my vacation. I'll get back to it tonight.

1 comment:

  1. First off, welcome back to the other sunshine state :-)

    Second, she's 100!?!?!?! WOW...y'all have good genes.

    Third, Jesus is all about redemption, a fact for which I am thankful. I also have had trouble on the "non-standard days" --weekends. There's some sort of human nature thing here, I suspect.

    See ya Saturday evening.

    ReplyDelete