It was a pleasant weekend

I had an action packed end-of-the-semester weekend. After my final, I hung out with a few friends. We went to dinner, came back to my house to watch a movie, hung out for a while, and then watched another movie. Saturday I went to the farmer's market for breakfast, went to Suburban Plight practice, hung out with Stevo, and played my first show for Suburban Plight in Long Beach. It was a really fun time and I'm looking forward to spending more time playing. This morning was church and this afternoon I cleaned the garage with the family. Dinner at Red Car capped off the evening and the weekend. I must say it has been one of my more enjoyable weekends in quite a while and I'm really looking forward to this summer.

I know I said Amos summaries by the end of the weekend but I'm going to give myself a day extension. Stay tuned...

0 comments:

Post a Comment