Health Update 06-09-2009

Last weekend was pretty good. I ate pretty well, felt decent most of the time, got enough rest, and caught up with a couple friends. I had my monthly IVIG infusion on Friday, which didn't knock me out as badly as it usually does. However, I have been feeling lousy the last couple days - tired, very congested, and generally kind of fuzzy in the brain. I've been staying home from work to rest but really feel like I need to get back. I'm still taking all the supplements and sticking to the Maker's Diet. I'm going to try to cut out ALL dairy, including goat and sheep, for the next couple weeks and see if that is indeed contributing to the congestion.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to try coconut water kefir next week in an effort to get away from most dairy. It sounds promising for probiotics; I'll let you know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete